Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Closed Window

Long time back, a window was kept widely open to let everything enter. The aroma of the living entered through the space provided and diminished the void inside. New colors spread its wings to fly around inside. Vibrancy sprinkled and I was experiencing my child inside. Soon dark clouds began to loom over the bright sky outside. Storm is set to start. Clouds clash for the biggest fight of the night. Thunderstorms predict the density of the newly arrived guest. Rain started, with heavy storm blowing my window panes here and there. Splashes of rain water pierced my room. I rushed to close the window to protect myself. Heavy rainfall continued outside.
Long time after, there was a knock at my window pane. Fresh air with the aroma I ever waited for knocked my window. I opened the window. Circle of life never ends and dark clouds gathered outside again. Thunderstorm and rains continued thereafter. I, closed my window, once again to protect myself. This time rain was pouring inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment